Friday Links Round Up: John Perkins, Laughter Yoga, a New Planet
John Perkins. Laughter yoga. A new planet. Here's a little round up of links from around the web you may have missed this week:
- A street in Shanghai officially protected to retain the look of the 1920s and '30s.
- If you live in D.C., Dr. John Perkins will preach at the District Church this Sunday.
- Would you try Laughter Yoga? (Looks pretty fun to me.)
- Speaking of The New Yorker (see previous link) -- Jason Schwartzman advertises The New Yorker iPad app.
- A new planet the right size and location for life has been discovered 20 light-years away.
- Licia Ronzulli, Italy's member of the European Parliament, appeared on the parliament floor with her newborn baby as a statement on behalf of women around the world "who cannot reconcile serenely pregnancy and jobs ..."
- So what's for dinner?
Have a lovely fall weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.