Friday Links Round Up: The Pope. Budgeting. Egypt.
The Pope. Budgeting. Egypt. Here's a little round up of links from around the web you may have missed this week:
- A love story between sand and snow.
- The pope weighs in on social networks.
- When the murder of a 9-year-old girl is not national news.
- For those trying to cook on a budget (i.e. me), Budget Bytes.
- Events continue to escalate in Egypt.
- Should Condoleeza Rice have been grilled about marriage? Good question.
- Is Evangelical Christianity having what Cathleen Falsani calls, "a great gay awakening?" Join the conversation.
Have a lovely, safe weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.