Friday Links Round Up: A North Korean Restaurant. Christian Jerks. Bloody Sunday.
Take Action on This Issue
- Wendell Berry receives the National Humanities Medal from President Obama.
- Read the incredible story of Ma Young-Ae, a North Korean defector-turned-restaurateur who is opening a restaurant in the D.C.-area. (You bet I'm going!)
- I have to side with Eugene Cho on this one -- Christian jerks are a tragic paradox.
- Behold: the perfect summer jam.
- We continue to pray for the people of South Sudan -- who have overcome great challenges before, and will again!
- Great blog: learn.think.act.
- This weekend we remember Bloody Sunday:
Have a lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.