Investing in Our Mission: As a member of Sojourners Stewardship Community, your faithful gifts enable us to share our vision for the future and ensure that this community remains strong, sustainable, and continues to reach more people and places of influence.
This community helps us sustain a significant portion of our $5 million annual budget. Because of you, we are able to:
Build the Sojourners movement to end poverty, create a more peaceful world, and put our faith into action for social justice.
|Inform, educate, and mobilize millions of people, including an annual reach of 1.8 million unique visitors to sojo.net and 60 million through other media outlets.|
Reach 200,000 online faith activists – including 60,000 pastors and congregational leaders – in all 50 states, with weekly issue analysis, theological resources, and opportunities to take action on issues of concern.
Help us make change, build a movement, and move mountains by joining the Stewardship Community today!
For more information, please contact Kaitlin Hasseler, Director of Major Gifts at email@example.com or (202) 745-4610.
Change Makers make up the largest proportion of the Stewardship Community, providing Sojourners with steady support all year round.
As a Change Maker, you have the opportunity to:
- Receive a complimentary copy of Sojourners’ award-winning magazine each month.
- Participate in conference calls with senior staff members at Sojourners throughout the year.
- Be kept well-informed of Sojourners’ work through semi-annual mailings and personal interactions with our development staff members.
The generosity of Movement Builders provides invaluable support for Sojourners’ most important programs.
As a Movement Builder, you have the opportunity to:
- Attend regional dinners and events in your community.
- Receive a copy of new books by Sojourners staff members when available.
- Attend Sojourners’ monthly chapel meetings at our DC office.
- Be featured in one of Sojourners’ publications as a featured supporter.
|The Founder’s Circle is the most intimate group of the Stewardship Community, participating in regular gatherings and conference calls with Sojourners’ President & CEO, Jim Wallis; annual invitations to Founder’s Circle retreats; a complimentary subscription to Sojourners magazine, and other complimentary print resources as the donor desires. Founder’s Circle members are critical leaders in the social justice movement, sustaining Sojourners’ core values with their visionary support. Email Kaitlin directly to discuss additional benefits and ways to be involved at this level.|
Or click here for other ways to give, including gifts of stock.